top of page
Forest Road

Surry County Substance Abuse Recovery Office
Transportation Programs

Click Here to Submit a Transportation Request Form

Please contact Rebecca Dursee at 336.401.8266 with questions or submit your message below!  Don't use this form for a ride request though!

Do You Have General Questions?  Contact Us
This is not a transportation Request Form 

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page